Who We Are
C.R. Reynolds Ltd gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
C.R. Reynolds Ltd registered office is at C.R. Reynolds Ltd, Redcliff Court, Redcliff Road, Hessle, HU13 0EY, and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 1772107. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number Z3209822 and act as the data controller/data processor when processing your data. Our designated Data Protection Officer/Appointed Person, Bruna Carmo, can be contacted at email@example.com.
Information That We Collect
C.R. Reynolds Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from is:
- Personal Email
- Business Email
We collect information in the below ways:
- Online form
How We Use Your Personal Data
C.R. Reynolds Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- Newsletters: We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
- Job vacancies & employment: We collect your personal data and hold it on record in our protected CMS system for job vacancies, applications and to perform relevant background checks, prior to employment.
- Work enquiries: We collect your personal data and hold it on record, in our protected CMS system, in the performance of a contract or to provide a service.
- Submitting quotations & placing orders: We collect your personal data and hold it on record, in our protected CMS system, in the performance of a contract or to provide a service.
- Liaising with clients & suppliers: We collect your personal data and hold it on record, in our protected CMS system, in the performance of a contract or to provide a service.
- Liaising with regulatory bodies: We have a legal obligation to share your personal data where requested to do so by a relevant regulatory body.
- Processing payments: We collect and store your personal data, in our protected CMS system, as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
You have the right to access any personal information that C.R. Reynolds Ltd processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
C.R. Reynolds Ltd takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Restricted access
- IT authentication
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to C.R. Reynolds Ltd, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services/deliver your products/legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
Lodging A Complaint
C.R. Reynolds Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
C.R. Reynolds Ltd
C.R. Reynolds Ltd take your privacy seriously and will only process your personal data with your consent and in accordance with the terms stated in our Privacy Notice. If you consent to us collecting and processing your personal data, please complete the below:
I _________________________________________ consent to you processing my personal data as detailed in your Privacy Notice: ☐
NOTE: You can also use double-opt in method whereby the data subject consents via tick box, then has to follow an email link to make sure that it is the correct person consenting – this double opt-in can also serve as evidence of the consent and must be retained.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.